Librarians love questions. Ask us!!
- Need an answer fast? Call us.
- Administration 970-247-7250
- Circulation Desk 970-247-7270
- Reference Desk 970-247-7551
- E-mail Form: Ask us online! We try to respond with answers within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
- Walk-in/ Reference Desk: Drop in and see a reference librarian: Reference Desk Hours.
- Personal Appointment: Get individual attention for any library related assistance at a time convenient for you. Appointments are available Mon - Fri from 10 AM through 4 PM. Tell us about your project and we'll try to get started before we meet with you.
- Subject Liaisons : Contact the specialist Librarian in the area of your interest. She or he would be happy to schedule a time to discuss your work.
- Live Chat : Have a chat session with a librarian through Instant Messaging. Usually available 9am to 8pm Mon-Thurs. and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays.
- Quick Tips : Quick online answers to some common questions about finding, evaluating, and citing resources (articles, books, maps, and videos.)
- Help Videos (Tutorials)
Updated by mds on August 9, 2012